A Comprehensive & Sustainable Training System
The goal of PowerLift® is to eliminate strain/sprain injuries sustained by workers while performing material handling tasks.
What sets PowerLift® apart from other training, is that we teach a technique that doesn’t just work in the classroom, but on the job. With our unique training approach, your employees will learn from the outset how to use PowerLift® on the job each and every day. And they will understand why the PowerLift® techniques are better than the old way of lifting.
We have been teaching our unique patented techniques for over three decades. We have powerful, customized programs for organizations of all types. By implementing our system, our clients have been able to significantly reduce the number of strain/sprain injuries sustained by their employees.
Nearly 500,000 Employees at Over 800 Organizations Trained!
PowerLift®: Online Train-the-Trainer (2 year license)
The Online Train-the-Trainer program is available in industry specific packages. These include everything you need to learn in order to train your employees on the PowerLift technique:
- An online train-the-trainer overview course to help get you started with the PowerLift® training system
- A comprehensive Train-the-Trainer course featuring Dr. Mike Schaefer teaching you and your trainers the PowerLift® techniques as well as tips to make training sessions more effective.
- A Training and Coaching guide
- One license for the Online Overview course that can be shown in a classroom setting
- A PowerPoint Presentation to help guide your in-person training sessions
- Access to a library of over 1200 Safety Talks which are customized to your industry, some that apply to virtually any industry and even some that apply to lifting activities outside of work and more!
“Using PowerLift® 13 years. Very effective program. In addition to lifting, they also teach ergonomics for hands/stretching.”
“This is a bold statement; we do not have back injuries in my plants.”
“PowerLift® Training reduced OSHA recordable injuries from 15% to 5.5%.”
PowerLift®: Onsite Train-the-Trainer and Consulting
The Onsite Train-the-Trainer program includes all of the elements of the online train the trainer program plus on site training sessions conducted by Dr. Mike Schaefer at your facilities. We also offer program design as well as custom development of Safety Talks and video production for ongoing training. Contact us for pricing.
Online PowerLift® Training Module
This unique and engaging online module will give your staff an overview of the PowerLift® lifting, bending and reaching system. It can be used as a freestanding module or as part of a blended learning program with the Train-the-Trainer packages. Easy to create downloadable reports will show who has completed the module, and how well they did on the assessment. Additionally, KMI will assist in creating accounts for all your employees. The module is available in both English and Spanish.
See it in Action
Physical PowerLift® materials help keep proper lifting technique top-of-mind for you and your employees.