- – Richly animated entertaining stories make these educational modules extremely enjoyable to watch.
- – Learn how to mitigate common workplace security flaws through familiar and relatable scenarios.
- – Test your knowledge with provided quiz questions following the module.
- – SCORM compliant, perfect for Self-Hosting or on included Cloud-Hosting service.
Meets compliance requirements for:
- – Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- – ISO/IEC 27001 & 27002
- – Gramm-Leach Bliley Act
- – CobiT
- – Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA)
- – NERC CIP
ENTERING THE BUILDING
Learn how to spot and mitigate a very common and overlooked attack known as Piggy-Backing.
ENTERING THE WORKSPACE
Learn and understand the dangers of network monitoring via rogue devices.
LOGGING INTO WORKSTATION
Learn how mitigate passerby attacks with proper password handling and two-factor authentication.
INTERACTING WITH SOFTWARE
Understand the risks associated with utilizing vulnerable machines including, phishing attacks and unintentionally installing malware.
INTERACTING WITH WEBSITES
Understand the risks associated with utilizing vulnerable websites not protected with TLS.
INTERACTING WITH SENSITIVE DATA
Understand the risks associated with handling private company data on shared servers.
INTERACTING WITH PEOPLE
Learn how to spot and mitigate social engineering attacks in the workplace.
INTERACTING WITH FOREIGN NETWORKS
Understand the risks associated with utilizing insecure networks while handling company data.
INTERACTING WITH FOREIGN DEVICES
Understand the risks associated with utilizing unknown devices such as mobile phones and thumb drives in the workplace.
Understand the risks associated with utilizing personal devices to handle company data outside of the workplace.