We helped this financial services client experience a significant, quantifiable increase in procedural adherence to business continuity policies. Employees have not only taken the course, as required, but they have followed instructions to prepare for such situations. These actions are verifiable through the client HRIS system.
MEANS . . .
. . . more than slapping your logo on the banner and having a CEO video introduce a bunch of generic, stock photo, bullet point laden… uhhh… stuff. Great custom eLearning course development reflects your unique culture and vision in a meaningful way to the learner. By investing in your own brand and using your own language, user engagements become more relevant, more meaningful, and have a greater impact on retention.
- Work with an Award Winning creative team.
- You are part of the process – get involved in storyboarding, character development, and audio/video casting calls.
- Custom gamification, simulations, and interactivity designed around your message.
Innovative Design and Technology
- HTML5 – watch on any device, anywhere.
- SCORM, AICC, and xAPI – develop your course to do, track, and analyze anything.
- Small, chunk learning. Scenario branching. Testing and surveys.
- Developed for any production level and budget.
Outstanding Customer Service
- A proven track record: courseware that works!
- A professional, attentive staff to help support and manage your initiatives.
- A flexible, dynamic approach that can apply to any industry, any company, any content.
BG Group, a UK based gas and oil company, needed an eLearning module to orient newly hired employees. KMI developed a virtual 3-D gallery where learners are greeted by live-action presenters who quickly orient them to the space and introduce some of the key learning themes. There are rooms for learners to explore the Group’s history, the scope of its operations, its global reach and its operating philosophy. The course has been deployed in three BG Group languages using KMI’s multi-language architecture. The course was very well received and it sets a very high production standard and we at KMI are as proud as we can be of the work.