The Program consists of curricula that are specific to the roles and responsibilities of the participant. Upon completion of the curriculum, the participant shall be awarded a certificate of completion in the form of a microdegree from Infrared Security. Participant may obtain more than one microdegree through the Program. Adoption of such a program would not only facilitate the dissemination of preferred application security practices, but would also cement its managing business unit as an Application Security Center of Excellence.
- Application Security Alert: Hackers Exploit Critical RCE Vulnerability in vBulletin
- 7 Reasons the Death of the Custom LMS Will Never Happen
- The R.E.S.P.E.C.T. Model for eLearning Content Development
- 8 Insider Tips To Choose The Best Extended Enterprise LMS For Your Start-Up
- 10 LMS Customization Options To Look For In Your Next Learning Management System
Join Us on Youtube
Application Security Training: All Course Access
Fulfill your PCI compliance requirements for developers. PCI DSS, Section 6.5: “Prevent common coding vulnerabilities in software development processes by training developers in secure coding techniques” – This series of courses does just that.
Bulk discounts are available:
|Number of Seats||Price per Seat|