e-Learning Trends – No.2
We are the generation of people that value our uniqueness and individuality. For this reason it is time to focus on personalized learning solutions that allow us to be flexible, yet are automated enough to save us time.
Strange combination, isn’t it?! Flexible and personal, yet automated – let me explain: One of the most important trends for the e-learning industry is to develop custom e-learning solutions to meet the needs of a fast-pace, highly individualistic society flexible enough to meet various needs. So, we want it to be customized for our learners, yet time efficient for the administrators.
Regardless of whether you are an employer seeking to improve the training of your employees, an educator wanting to change the way of teaching your students, or a sales person looking for better ways to reach your customers, how people receive your message is crucial for your success.
Therefore here are some aspects of how e-learning can help you:
- Adaptable approach for differentiated training
- Adjustable Individualized Pace
- Learners can choose their own way of interacting with content
- Tailored content for all types of learners (audio, video, text, etc.)
Consideration of users experience, interests and environment
- Algorithm-based generation and application of course content
- Automatically generated tests, quizzes, exercises
- Custom courses through automated adjusting of complication and content according to learners experience[/one_third] [one_third_last]
- mobile learning
- Easily accessible through possible log on from anywhere
- Contextual learning based on QR Codes and GPS customized to the location of the learner
- Custom portions for individual learner with less content on smaller screens, more content on bigger screens[/one_third_last]
“We need to bring learning to people instead of people to learning.” – Elliot Masie
Don’t we all seek to improve our work, reach our target audience where they are and yet safe time and preferably a lot of it? E-learning solutions offer all those benefits and more.
Tomorrow we will look into e-learning solutions for Gamification – Let’s make it fun!
Sources: http://elearningindustry.com/inspirational-elearning-quotes-for-elearning-professionals; http://elearninginfographics.com/top-10-elearning-trends-2015-infographic/